We have decades of field experience with Oil and Gas
Drone Services provided for the Oil and Gas Sector:
- Off shore and on shore oil and gas facilities inspection.
- Flaring operation and flare boom inspections and monitoring.
- Pipe line surveys and inspections.
- NDT and infrared surveys of offshore and on shore installations.
- Security and surveillance of off shore and on shore facilities.
My Drone Services can provide services for all of the clients in the oil and gas sector; on shore and off shore survey/inspection and security needs with the use of our companies highly trained pilots and most advanced and up to date equipment. We offer a low cost, reliable, safe and money saving solution to the Oil and Gas sector. We take the need for human involvement out of dangerous and high risk operations like working over water and at heights and provide a safer and more economic solution as well as being able to provide more information and data than could previously be conducted by normal personnel. This allows our clients to make better business decisions about the maintenance and repair that is needed to protect the company’s assets. We also provide ATEX (intrinsically safe) drones so the clients do not need to shut down operations for us to conduct our surveys and inspections. This is another cost saving advantage to using our services as it saves on non-productive time and allows operations to continue as normal. The biggest advantage that we offer is the safety of the rigs personnel as they will no longer be required to work in dangerous situations over water and at heights. This is of utmost concern for all oil and gas companies as all operations are striving to be incident free.
For the oil and gas industry there are many ways to effectively and safely use Drones. This is a list of applications and reasons for using drones instead of humans. Also included is a list of equipment required for each function or task.
- Oil rig and platform inspections and surveys– Inspection of all substructure and top structure of platform or rig to determine any damage or corrosion and to provide data for structural integrity and visual and infrared photography. Equipment provided: To be determined
- Flaring operations and flare boom inspections– Flare boom inspection for damage or restrictions to include corrosion or clogging. This can be used instead of personnel to do inspection as a much safer alternative to placing people working over water or working aloft when it is not necessary. Equipment provided: To be determined.
- Pipeline inspections– Inspection of pipelines for structural integrity, corrosion, security, maintenance issues, as well as leak detection. Surveys for new pipeline locations including terrain surveys for proposed new locations. Aerial mapping of proposed new locations. Equipment provided: To be determined
- On shore oil and gas plant surveys– Inspection of production and process facilities including piping, tankage, storage facilities, perimeter security, perimeter monitoring for maintenance purposes. Leakage monitoring including corrosion and maintenance issues.
- Derrick, topside, Under Hull (for semi-submersible, jack-ups, platform rigs) inspections and infrared surveys.
- Coatings surveys
- Damage assessments
- Leak detection
- Flare boom inspection
- Flaring operations monitoring
- Pipeline inspections
- Pipeline surveys (for existing and potential route for new installations)
- Stack Inspections and survey
- Splash Zone monitoring for operations
Want To Stay On Top Of Drone Advances?
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date with the latest in drone technology and news. We promise not to share your contact with others and we will never use spam techniques.